Friday, October 19, 2007

Fingerprints of Foster Parents

Last night I was reading palms at another event for foster parents, and once again noticed the same high occurrence of the double-loop thumb prints (also called double whorl ). About 25% of the hands I saw had at least one double-loop fingerprint on each hand, and a few people had it on 6 or more of the 10 fingers.



It's really quite interesting to see how similar fingerprint patterns can be found on groups of people with shared interests or similar careers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is very interesting. As your blog is fairly new, I will make the same suggestion to you which my teenage daughter made to me when I started my first blog. (She said to add pictures, which can be gotten off Google Images. I'm careful to add a caption attributing where I got the image.) So, for this post, I just wish you had included a photo or two of a double whorl so that readers can know exactly what you mean. I would like to see more posts of this type. What do you often see in bankers, or finance types (honest ones, I mean), teachers, artists, or writers?

Best regards,
Madame Monet
Writing, Painting, Music, and Wine
winewriter.wordpress.com

Kenneth Lagerstrom said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I've added an image of the double loop to the post.