Friday, October 12, 2007

Palmistry and Psychology

Palmistry and hand analysis can be closely tied to psychology in many ways. The Forer Effect and subjective validation are just 2 examples.

I have studied a "bit" of psychology previously, but now it's time to take it further and get some diplomas in the field. I'm enrolling first in a program on child psychology, then after that going on to adult psychology and councelling. The first course will be starting for me next month.

I don't expect my work with the hands will be well received there - In North America and much of Europe, psychologists and medical doctors tend to be among the most anti-palmistry of all occupations. Should prove interesting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be very interested to hear your follow-up on this later on. Thanks for posting these thoughts.

Margot