I've answered literally thousands of email questions about the hands. Topics on everything from palmistry and metaphysics, to hand anatomy and surgery. I receive more email questions than I can possibly answer, so priority goes to academical and health-related subjects.
Some questions are tougher than others, and some are just plain bizarre - Here's a sample of some of my more common ones that are impossible to answer. (Remember that these are sent to me with no additional information, no way of seeing their hand image, and I make it clear that I do not make predictions for future events.)
- In which year will I get married?
- Will I have a happy married life?
- Will I fall pregnant?
- Will I get remarried?
- Will I live a long time?
- How many children will I have?
- Will my new grandchild be born perfect?
And then some of them are even more strange or unusual (also sent in with no additional information):
- Will I ever be with the person I am dreaming about?
- Can I win money in a Casino or any other gaming areas?
- I would like to know if I am going to do my PHD successfully.
- Is this weird?
- Identify two atmospheric layers that contain air as warm as 25 degrees Celsius.
No wonder it takes me so long to get through my email.