Sunday, May 6, 2007

Free Hand Analysis eBook - $47.00 Value

Here's your chance to receive a free copy of my upcoming hand analysis eBook, which comes out in June. It looks like it will be selling for at least $47.00 USD, so reserve your free copy while you can.

Here's how:

  1. Add a comment to this post (to show you've actually read it.)

  2. Send an email to ken[at]humanhand[dot]com with the subject line "Free eBook".

You must complete your post comment and email request by May 31, 2007 to get this free offer.

In June I will send you an email with instructions on how to download and access your free hand analysis eBook.

With this being a new blog, I wonder how many people will find out about this offer before the deadline...

1 comment:

Kate Chadwick said...

Nice Blog.
That's a really generous offer (the free ebook). I can't wait to receive my copy.
Kate